Saskatoon, SK Canada S7K 4B3

萨斯卡通,SK 加拿大 S7K 4B3

Phone  (306) 933-3107

电话   (306) 933-3107

February 14, 2008

2008,二月14

To Cloverleaf’s Friends,

通灵的朋友,

We are all so happy to be in Kauai and I am speaking of Paul Rose from England, DeAnna and Ashtaraya from Canada.  It is a great joy to have them visit and to share Cloverleaf sessions with them as well as those who participate from the island.  We also had a well-attended potluck gathering and sharing circle at Paul’s apartment this week.  What a joy!  Today we celebrated Valentine’s Day as a day to give and receive the endless love of the Universe.  Before our Cloverleaf sessions I often receive an idea about what to wear and it usually is something that fits right in with the unfolding “program.”  This morning I was “told” in this way to prepare for a party and wear a dress.  I did that and Lisa came with a special picture for me that had my first name printed on it – and it’s colors were the colors in my dress – blue, indigo and apple green! Our sessions are so coordinated that sometimes it boggles my mind, since we don’t do any pre-planning. They are all lessons in going with the flow. Today was a love fest….  We all felt so much love from the Heaven Worlds that I think we really could have walked on water – if it was a small enough puddle!  (Smile)  During our time together, I shared the following poem: 

The priceless gift of life is love,

For with the help of God above

Love can change the human race

And make this world a better place –

For love dissolves all hate and fear

And makes our vision bright and clear

So we can see and rise above

Our pettiness on wings of love.

- Helen Steiner Rice

在考艾岛我们全部是这样的快乐并且我说到的保罗·罗丝来自英国,蒂娜和Ashtaraya来自加拿大。他们的拜访和与他们及来自岛屿的那些人一同参与通灵会议是一个巨大的喜悦。我们也有一个有很多人参加的(会议等)家常集会并且在这个星期在保罗的公寓进行派对分享。多么喜悦!今天我们著名的圣瓦伦丁的节日举办一天并且接受宇宙无限的爱。之前我们的通灵会议,我经常接收一个关于什么是显示的意见而且它通常是完全的符合演变“计划。”这个清晨我“叙述”在这个方式中为了准备集会和显示一个形式。我做那并且利萨与一幅特别的照片一起供给,因为我有我的第一个名字印刷在它的上面—而且它的徽章的颜色在我的衣服里-蓝色,靛蓝和苹果绿!我们的会议是如此的协调,有时它使我的头脑犹豫不决,自从我们不做任何预先-计划。他们全部的训练是跟随流动。今天是一个爱之旅········。我们全部知觉全是来自天堂世界的爱,我想我们已经真正的能在水上行走-如果它是一个足够小的水坑!(微笑)在我们共同的时刻,我分享下面的诗篇:

一生无价的礼物是爱,

因为上面上帝的帮助

爱能够改变人类

而使这世界变得更好-

因为爱融化所有的憎恨和恐惧

而使得我们的眼睛明亮与清晰

如此我们能够看见并且超越上升

我们的爱在微小的徽章上

-海伦 Steiner 赖斯

After I read this poem, Paul decided to read the words to Marian Day's song, since he didn't have the CD to play the music.  It was very meaningful to hear the words that way.  Marian wrote it; her son put it to music.  Marian is now in spirit.  After listening to the words that she wrote I could feel her energy descending into my aura.  When the time was right she channeled through me a sweet lesson about love and our soul family connections in the finer dimensions.  The most important part for me was when she explained how much love we receive on a daily basis from “the Universe” including our family and friends who have gone into Spirit, our soul family, which is humungous beyond human understanding and from those on finer dimensions that are our teachers.  The profound part explained that we were not particularly special in receiving this love – saying that a man following a water buffalo, tilling his land in Thailand would receive just as much – or a lady cutting sugar cane somewhere in South America would receive just as much!  One day I will share that short channeling with you.  Here now are the words to Marian's song attached to this e-mail along with “Love Shine a Light.”

在我阅读这诗之后,保罗决定读圣母玛利亚的节日歌由于他没有CD来放音乐。以那方式听词是非常有意义的。圣母玛利亚作词;她的儿子赋。圣母玛利亚现在是在精神中。在听她写的词之后,我能够感觉她的能量传递进入我的辉光。当时机合适的时候,她通灵通过我一个关于愉快的爱的课程和我们在好的维度连接的灵魂家庭。对我来说最重要部分是当她解释我们每日从"宇宙"其中包括我们家庭和已经进入的精神的朋友们接受了多少爱,我们的灵魂家庭是巨大无比超越人类的理解并且为我们老师的那些人来自更好的维度。解释意义深远的部分接收这爱的我们并不特别-说一个人在下述的一条水牛,耕耘他的土地,正象在泰国将收到许多!一天我将部分短暂通灵给你。现在这里把圣母玛利亚的歌曲随同“爱照耀”一起放在这电子邮件。

Last summer I was tremendously interested in looking up the channelings we have done about rewriting the history of religion and when I arrived on Kauai in November that topic seemed highly interesting for some people.  Much has happened in the media and through books to make people question, especially in the last twenty years or so.  In addition, without my mentioning a word, interest was shown in the “miracles” of Jesus.  You don’t hear much about that although suggestions do come through in some movies, TV programs and even advertisements.  I had those files with me so I will share one you today with the first hints that all of us can do the “miracles” that Jesus did – but as with all abilities they need to be learned and practiced.  Because of the heightened vibrations on Earth, as each year follows another it should be easier for us to do them. Those channelings came before e-mail was invented so they will seem “new” to many of you, yet they came through me in the early nineties.  For my part I enjoyed working with the ideas again while editing the channelings. 

夏季末我非常感兴趣看待我们进行的通灵,有关我们已经做关于改写历史宗教而当我在十一月到达考艾岛的时候,似乎引起一些人高度好奇的主题。许多已经在媒体中发生并且通过书制造人类的问题,特别在最后的二十年左右。此外,如果我没有提及一个词语,是在耶酥“奇迹”中表现兴趣。你差不多听不见,虽然在一些电影中的提议成功,电视节目和完全地宣传。我的那些文件和我一起,因此今天我将分享你的第一次心得,我们全都能够做到耶酥到的奇迹”-但是所有的才能他们需要学习和实践。因为地球的振动在提高,正如每一年发生别的,它将是更容易的,因为我们做他们。那些通灵发生于电子邮件之前是虚拟的,这样他们将象是“新的”给你们许多人,然而在九十年代他们通过我到达。因为我的一部分,我享受工作的乐趣和再次计划剪辑通灵。

ip地址已设置保密
2008/11/2 20:10:36
晓月春梦
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
等级:论坛游民
文章:106
积分:967
门派:无门无派
注册:2005年4月16日
 用支付宝给晓月春梦付款或购买其商品,支付宝交易免手续费、安全、快捷! 点击这里发送电子邮件给晓月春梦

发贴心情

Here’s my experience about the introduction of the topic that Sananda called the “fall of religion”.  Dalphiaana and I were on a six-week’s summer trip doing workshops in Canada, California and Mexico.  The Lightworkers we stayed with in Guadalajara asked if I would channel for their group of about fifty, all highly aware people and accepting of this practice.  We went there and, of course, it was highly intimidating for me as I only started working in small groups a few months previously and I was the type of person who froze up in front of my classmates if I had to speak in front of them at school.  They got me all set up – soft music playing – dimmed lights and about fifty Mexicans sitting in the yoga position on the floor in front of me.  I had to trust – there was no way I could know who would come through for these people or what the subject would be.  Trust.  Trust.  

这里是关于我引入话题的体验,Sananda称为“信仰下跌”。Dalphiaa和我是在第六—周的夏季旅行活动研讨会在加拿大,加利福尼亚和墨西哥。在瓜达拉哈市邀请光之工作者与我们并驾齐驱,如果我将通灵,因为他们的群大约五十个,所有高度意识的人和接受这个实践。而且我们希望,当然,它是大大的胁迫我,正如先前我只是开始在小组里工作几个月而且我是作为人类代表,如果我在学校在我的同班同学变呆板之前对他们说明事实。他们获得我全部设定—播放轻柔的音乐-暗淡的光和在地板上大约五十个墨西哥人瑜伽在我前面的位置。我已经信赖-我没有方法能够知道将为了这些人捐助或者将是什么原因。信任。信任。

Sananda came.  Love oozed into and from my aura.  In a confidential tone and out of the blue he started to tell us all about the many ways the Bible had his story wrong and how he hardly recognizes his lifetime on Earth from some of the stories that are related in that great book!  Some of the teachings said to be his are not from him.  He said that he wanted his story to be clarified and the true history of his lifetime and missing years to be revealed so that everybody on Earth can understand Spirit and love in a more all-encompassing manner.  

Sananda到来。爱渗出进入和来自我的辉光。在一个极受信任的气氛中而且由于他开始用许多方式完全的告诉我们有关他的全部的故事是错误的而且从一些故事中为何他,他的一生几乎不在地球上,叙述全部是在那本书里!一些学说说他不是来自他。他说他希望阐明他的故事和他一生的真实经历和显示缺失的年代,所以在地球上的每个人能够理解精神和爱在一个超越全部-环绕的方式。

Amazingly, those warm and wonderful people, including many men, received the channeling with love, joy and acceptance.  I was never given a copy of that tape but little by little over the following three years Sananda would give us hints about the subject until the channeling came that I will share with you soon.

另人惊叹的,那些热情和令人愉快的人们,包括许多人,用爱、喜悦和承诺一起接收到通灵。我是从未给予那一个磁带的副本,但是三年内一点一点的结束,Sananda给予我们关于问题的提示直到通灵延伸,不久我将部分给你一同分享。

For today I would like to share with you some writing by dear friend Carmelle from Canada, who is here in Kauai for the winter and often attends Cloverleaf sessions.  The attachment is called “The Voiceless Ones.”  

因为今天我将希望与你和由来自加拿大的亲爱的朋友Carmelle一起分享一些著作,因为在考艾岛这里是冬季并且经常出席立体式会议。附件是被称为“无声的朋友。”

For tomorrow I will be holding a Cloverleaf conference call between us here in Kauai, Dalphiaana, who lives in British Columbia, Sandora who is house-sitting for the winter in Luseland, Saskatchewan and our small group in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan who meet on the riverbank at Sharon’s home. During these calls we spend about three hours together holding a Cloverleaf session over our speaker phones, including visiting time, personal meditation and a channeling session, just as we do at home in my living room.

因为明天我将支持在考艾岛这里联系着我们的一个立体式通话会议,Dalphiaana,居住在哥伦比亚的英国人,在Luseland冬季,Sandora是坐在房间里,萨斯喀彻温省和我们的小组在萨斯卡通,萨斯喀彻温省在河岸上莎伦的家中集会。在调用这些的时候我们大约消耗三小时共同支持一个立体式会议,我们的发言人结束电话,包括拜访的时间,个人的冥想和一个通灵会议,在我的生活的房间正象我们在家里做的那样

Warm aloha to you from Ariana Sheran

来自Ariana Sheran对你的亲切的问候

ip地址已设置保密
2008/11/2 20:10:50

2   2   1/1页      1    
Copyright ©2000 - 2007 bdpsclub.org