dvbbs
收藏本页
联系我们
论坛帮助
dvbbs

>> ----分享相关电子资料
搜一搜更多此类问题 
布达佩斯俱乐部论坛【资料分享】【资料分享】 → [分享]Being In Command Of Yourself Through A Positive Mental Attitude

您是本帖的第 3367 个阅读者
树形 打印
标题:
[分享]Being In Command Of Yourself Through A Positive Mental Attitude
晓月春梦
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
等级:论坛游民
文章:106
积分:967
门派:无门无派
注册:2005年4月16日
楼主
 用支付宝给晓月春梦付款或购买其商品,支付宝交易免手续费、安全、快捷! 点击这里发送电子邮件给晓月春梦

发贴心情
[分享]Being In Command Of Yourself Through A Positive Mental Attitude

Being In Command Of Yourself Through A Positive Mental Attitude

通过一个积极的精神态度控制你们自己

Karen:  Going back to commanding the weather, what would happen if more than one person commanded the same thing in opposite ways?

克伦:回去指挥气候,为什么会发生,如果一个人以相反的方式管理相同的事物就会发生什么?

Sananda:  The one with the most intent would get through, dear one.

Sananda: 亲爱的朋友,一个人用最大的意图就会获得通过。

Dalphiaana:  Ah, intentions and attitudes again!

Dalphiaana:  啊,还有意图和态度!

Sananda:  Yes, the one who is most in command of the self would be the one who would get through.  There are all kinds of levels of intent, dear one.  If you were very unsure of yourself in the asking and in the commanding of this, perhaps you would dissolve one tiny cloud but would not be able to take away the entire gray sky. 

Sananda:  是的,最大控制自己的一个人将会通过。有各种各类层面的意图,亲爱的朋友。如果你们在请求和指挥这个非常不肯定你们自己,或许你们将能够消散很少的云,但是将不能取走整个灰暗的天空。

Now yesterday, Ariana used a technique she had not used before to remove clouds.  She commanded the Universe and she said each command three times.  This was after she invoked the Light and brought down her guides to be with her.  Her intent was very high.  Also she rested after the thoughts were given in total calmness, without worry that it would not happen.  She did not constantly look out the window to see what was happening.  It was within her a feeling that this would definitely happen.  You will remember that it was others who pointed out to her that the sun was shining.  So it is just like so many people have written.  First you do the asking and then you let go and let God.  If you continue with the worry and the wonder, you fall right back into wishy-washy and spoil the entire manifestation.  This was done as a demonstration for you and it was highly guided, for if you can command the very elements upon the Earth, it is obvious you are in command of yourself.  It was done with joy, was it not?  It was done with purpose but with joy and very naturally. So you may start anytime dissolving clouds. (Giggles in the audience)

现在近来,Ariana使用一个她之前没有使用的技巧移动云。她指挥宇宙并且她说每个指挥命令三次,这是她在援引光之后而且随她的指导一起带下来。她的意图是非常高的。并且她在思维是给予完全的平静中休息之后,没有担心它将不会发生。她不经常面朝窗户看到正在发生什么。它是在她的知觉的范围内,这将一定发生。你们将回忆起它是指出太阳照耀着它。因此它是像很多人类记录的那样。首先你们做请求并且然后你们释放和让上帝进入,如果你们继续和烦恼和怀疑在一起,你们跌落后退进入弱的而且损害全部的显现。这是因为完成了一个实证并且它是指导得很好,因如果你们能够控制并真正的接触地球,它是明显的,你们是在控制你们自己。它打算完毕,但是充满喜悦和非常自然。因此你们可以在任何时候开始消散云彩。(听众咯咯地笑)

Dalphiaana:  Or forming them when it is necessary, like the rainmakers used to do?

Dalphiaana:  或者需要的时候形成云,像使用人工降雨设备那样

Sananda:  Indeed.  There is much one learns when they come to Schoolhouse Earth, dear one.  One of the biggest things is learning to be positive in a negative world.  Learn to keep a balance, no matter what is going on.  So we speak of attitude, attitude.  Positive mental attitude.  There are books published about this, many of them.  If you continue along your lessons of life, to keep a positive attitude, then you have the intent of doing good, of being the best you can be, of climbing the ladder of success in any way that may be your goal.  These ideas will assist you in creating the life that would be ideal for you. Back to that wonderful word "command".  Back to being in command of yourself through a positive mental attitude and high intent.  

Sananda:  的确。有许多人当他们到达地球校舍时候学习,亲爱的朋友。在一个负面的世界里学习的最大事情之一就是处于积极的方面。学会保持一个平衡,不论是发生什么。所以我们说态度,态度。积极的精神态度。关于这个有出版的书宣传,有许多书。如果你们继续沿着你们的生命课程,保持一个积极的态度,然后你们就有做得好的意图,你们可以是最好的,可以是以任何方式登攀你们目标的成功者。这些想法将帮助你们创造你们理想的生活。回到令人惊奇的词“指挥”。通过一个积极的精神态和更高意图回到指挥你们自己。

ip地址已设置保密
2008/9/13 21:19:29
晓月春梦
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!

发贴心情

Plot Your Course and Set Your Goals

计划你们的课程和设置你们的目标

Now I would like to make a distinction between desire and intent at this time.  I will ask you to use the word, “intent’ in this instance rather than desire because it is a stronger word and desire is so mixed up with people's emotions that it becomes more of a wishy-washy word again.  I do like the way you have chosen to use the word intent.  It is excellent.  

现在这个时刻我将希望制造一个期望和目的之间的区别。我要求你们使用“意图”词语,在这种场合而不是期望,因为意图是一个更强烈的词并且希望混合了人的情感而它成为一个淡而无力的词语。我确实希望你们已经选择使用意图词语。它是极好的。

Dalphiaana:  There is power behind that word.

Dalphiaana:  词语后面有力量。

Sananda:  There you are, your will and your power.

Sananda:  你们有你们的意志和你们的力量。

Karen:  You can't want something without being willing to do what's necessary.

Karen:  你们不能希望某事没有必要自愿做什么。

Sananda:  Yes.  It is a strong word for those who make it strong.  It can enhance your abilities to a phenomenal extent, so much so that you will produce what you may call miracles in your life.  

Sananda:是的。它是一个有力的词语,因为那些人制造了它的有力。它能提高你们的能力到一个显著的范围,如此大以致你们将产生你们一生中所谓的奇迹。

I would like to suggest that you begin to set goals for yourself along the lines of your ability and those enhanced abilities that we have been talking about.  Plot a course and watch your progress.  Watch the right books and the right people come into your life to assist you.  Here again, we speak of intent.  If you simply sit back and say, "It sure would be fun to levitate. Maybe I’ll do that one day," do you think you are going to levitate in two weeks?  No!  But if you plot a course and set some goals, you will find that you will be able to set an example for others that is highly marvelous.  Yes and we will see Karen hanging from the ceiling.  If you set a goal you will naturally be seeing yourself doing that thing, won't you.

我想建议你们为了你们自己沿着你们的才能路线和我们已经谈论那些增强的能力开始设置目标。计划一个课程和注意你们的进步。注意好书和好人进入你们的生活来帮助你们,还有这里,我们说到意图。如果你们坐一下并且说,“轻轻浮起它的确是有趣的。或许我将有一天做到,”你们想你们在两个星期内轻轻浮起?不!但是如果你们计划一个课程和设置一些目标,你们将发现你们将为其他人树立一个例证,是非常的不可思议。是的并且我们将看见克伦悬挂在天花板下。如果你们设置一个目标,你们将自然地看见你们自己做的事情,你们不会。

Participant:  Well I've dreamt about it!

参加者:  好 我有关于它的梦想!

Sananda:  It will not take too much to bring it down to Earth.  We thank you for expanding your minds on these ideas and it will be much joy and fun for you.

Sananda:  它将不会采取太多促使它降落地球。我们谢谢你们以这些想法扩展你们的精神并且为了你们它将是大量的喜悦和乐趣。

Dalphiaana:  Oh indeed it will.

Dalphiaana:  哦 它真正的意志。

Sananda:  That little word trust will come in here.

Sananda:  那微不足道的词语相信进来这里。

Dalphiaana:  That's not a little word, Sananda, that's a very big word. 

Dalphiaana:  那不是微不足道的词语,Sananda,那是一个非常大的词语。

Sananda.  Yes.  Trust in your own abilities because if you were hanging from the ceiling and all of a sudden you lost your faith and trust, you might land on your big toe and break it.  

Sananda.  是的。相信你们自己的才能,因为如果你们是从天花板悬挂并且突然你们失去了你们的信念和信任,你们就会大脚趾着地而损伤脚趾

ip地址已设置保密
2008/9/13 21:19:45
晓月春梦
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!

发贴心情

Enjoy Practicing Your Enhanced Abilities and Become a Little Child Again!

喜欢实践进你们的能力和再成为小孩儿! 

Dalphiaana:  You know, it's almost like child's play in a way.  I used to dare myself to do things when I was a kid saying, "I bet you can't do this" and the other part of me saying, "Ah, watch me".

Dalphiaana:   你们知道,它几乎像孩子的游戏的方式。我以前常常做事情挑战我自己,当我是一个小孩子的时候说:“我打赌你们不能够做这个”而我其他部分说,“啊,注意我。”

Sananda:  Indeed, dear one.  This is the whole reason why we say to become as a little child.  To enter the Kingdom of Heaven, become a little child.  They say it in the Bible.  We teach you to become like a little child through your joy and your happiness.

Sananda:  的确,亲爱的朋友。这就是为什么我们说成为一个小孩子的全部理由。进入天堂王国,成为一个小孩子。他们在《圣经》中说它。我们教导你们通过你们的喜悦和你们的欢乐成为一个小孩子。

Karen:  Children have no doubts.

克伦:    孩子们没有怀疑。

Sananda:  They have total trust.  As your role model and one of your teachers in all of this, I am so thrilled with the way you are taking these suggestions with love, Light and an open heart.  I see the joy and the happiness also coming through, so believe me, there will be people on this ceiling!

Sananda:  他们已经完全的信任。正如你们的任务而且同样你们的老师全都在这,我很高兴你们以这种方式正在取得这些提议和爱,光和一颗打开的心。我发现喜悦和快乐也完成延伸,这样相信我,将会有人类在这个上升限度上!

I thank you for your love at this time and I will give you my love as I say goodbye for now.

在这个时刻因为你们的爱我谢谢你们并且我将正如我现在说再见那样给予你们我的爱。

Dalphiaana:  We thank you. Your love is always in our hearts.

Dalphiaana:  我们谢谢你们。你们的爱一直在我们的心里。

Sananda:  I am always within your hearts.

Sananda:  我一直在你们的心里面。

By Sananda, Our Role Model

由Sananda,我们的任务样式

Channeled through Ariana Sheran 

通过Ariana Sheran 通灵

Easter 1992

1992 复活节

Tape # TC14A

磁带 # TC14A

Cloverleaf Connection

立体式连接

138 Sturgeon Drive

138 Sturgeon Drive

Saskatoon, SK Canada S7K 4B3

萨斯卡通,SK 加拿大 S7K 4B3

Web Site:  www.cloverleafconnection.ca

环球网:  www.cloverleafconnection.ca

E-mail:  info@cloverleafconnection.ca

电子邮件::  info@cloverleafconnection.ca

PRESENT:   Ariana, Dalphiaana, Darryl, Karen K and Rayaana

在座的:    Ariana, Dalphiaana, Darryl, 克伦 K and Rayaana

RELATED CHANNELINGS AND ARTICLES

有关通灵和文章

THE “MIRACLES” OF JESUS EXPLAINED

耶酥“奇迹”的解释

“Even Greater Things Shall You Do!”

“美好的事物将完全要你们做!”

“MIRACLES” AS A WAY OF LIFE 

一生“奇迹”的一种方式

Enhanced Abilities are Your Birthright But They Do Take Practice!

提高能力是你们的与生俱来的权利,但是他们获得实践

“The energy you put into your thought manifests, so stay positive and joyful.”

~ Wayne W. Dyer, author

“表明你们使能量进入你们的思维,这样持久积极的和快乐的。”

~ Wayne W. Dyer, author

~韦恩 W. Dyer,作家

“To fly as fast as thought, to anywhere that is, you must begin by knowing you have already arrived.”                           

~ From Jonathan Livingston Seagull, By Richard Bach

“思维迅速敏捷,那是在任何地方,你们必须开始知道你们已经成功。”

~来自乔纳森 利文斯顿 Seagull,由理查德 巴赫

“The ancestor of every action is a thought.”                                  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

“祖先的每个行动是一个思想”

~ 拉尔夫 沃尔多 爱默生

“The body has a mind of its own and can heal itself.”   

身体有一个它自己的精神并且能够治愈它自己。”

ip地址已设置保密
2008/9/13 21:20:15

3   3   1/1页      1    
Copyright ©2000 - 2007 bdpsclub.org