门派:无门无派
注册:2005年4月16日
楼主
 用支付宝给找寻付款或购买其商品,支付宝交易免手续费、安全、快捷! 点击这里发送电子邮件给找寻

发贴心情
[原创] 精彩营销广告构思

Mid-Air Collision with a UFO

空中与不明飞行物相撞

On a clear blue 83 degree summer Sunday, July, 1985, at about 3 PM, I was flying my camouflaged Grumman Yankee TR-2 AA-1B (N1650R shown in the illustration as clipped from a photo with landing gear removed) from Detroit, Michigan to Columbus, Ohio. While under Port Columbus International airport civilian radar approach control at 15 miles out and descending through 8,000 feet I was given permission to vector 30 degrees right to investigate what appeared to be a 2nd sun (sphere UFO) about 2/3 the size of a football field parked on the back side of a large cumulous cloud at about 4,000 feet and 5 miles NNW of the airport. There was nothing on radar anywhere near that location.

在1985年7月一清晰度为83度湛蓝的夏日里,大约下午3点时候,我正在飞我的伪装的Grumman美国人TR-2 AA-1B(如插图显示的N1650R一部分,从一张起落架已经去掉照片剪贴下来的)从密歇根州底特律到俄亥俄州的哥伦布。当在哥伦布港口国际机场民用雷达15英里作用半径外和慢慢通过8,000英尺我得到无线电许可要求向右转30度去调查在飞机场的4,000英尺和5英里NNW的大约是2/3足球场大小大积云状的云层后面停留的第二个太阳(球体不明飞行物)。*近那个位置雷达上什么也没有。

Approaching the UFO at 4,000 feet level and 200 yards, it never lost its brilliance - just like staring into the sun only now hundreds of times larger than the real sun still clearly visible above. At this point I was completely overwhelmed with curiosity as this enormous sphere was still not showing on radar only 5 miles away and that same radar had never lost contact with my aircraft. As U. S. Navy trained in radar I knew that this was just not possible. Anything that huge that could create or reflect light that bright and was that close to the radar should have 'blipped' like the Graf Zepplin blimp with a full metal jacket, and yet, I was still on radar even though this sphere was now directly between me and the radar - just NOT possible! This means that the sphere did not absorb or reflect the radar pulses - it was totally stealth to them. This alone should give us a clue as to what the UFO's physical composition was NOT.

在4,000英尺平面200码远接近了不明飞行物,它从不消失它的明亮–就好像注视太阳样,现在仅是比在上面清楚可见的真的太阳大好几百倍。此刻,当这个巨大的球体仍然不在雷达显现,不过5英里之远,我完全受好奇心驱使,而且那个相同的雷达从未失去与我的飞机保持联络。当美国海军在雷达中瞄准我知道这是根本不可能的。任何大的可以产生或者反射明亮的光东西而接近雷达应该有像有一件完整的金属夹克Graf Zepplin软式小型飞船一样的‘雷达上的图像点',然而,我仍然是在雷达上即使通过直接在我和雷达之间这个球体- 就是不可能的! 这意谓着球体不吸收或反射雷达脉冲 - 对它们而言它完全地是隐形的。这独自地应该给我们一个线索对于不明飞行物的物质成分是“非”。

Given that I'm no more or less brave than any other pilot would have been in this situation, I did have one major 'courage' advantage over most - I was wearing a parachute. So, with burning curiosity and squinting through sun glasses, I started a slow left turn into the UFO for a closer look. It was at this point that I became truly apprehensive (scared out of my wits to be honest) of what I was about to do.

在这种情形中没有赋予我比任何其他飞行员或多或少的勇气,我确实有高过多数人的‘勇气'优势- 我正穿着一套降落伞。这样,由于强烈的好奇心而且通过太阳眼镜看,为更*近看我开始缓慢地左转进入不明飞行物之内。 此刻我真地明白了我所正要做的一切(理智战胜了恐惧)。

Half way through the turn all that bright light from the UFO instantly switched off revealing a huge medium grey sphere made up of millions of clearly visible perfectly flawless identical pentagon shaped translucent/opaque crystals about 6 inches long with pointed ends and all spaced identically about 1 foot apart and NOT moving.

转向到一半时候所有来自不明飞行物明亮光立即地关上显露出一种极大的浅灰色球体由数百万根清楚可见完全毫无瑕疵同样五边形大约6英寸长而且同样大约均等相隔开1英尺而且不移动具有尖端的半透明/不透明水晶制成。

Once I saw that the UFO was NOT solid, I made the decision (with parachute) to penetrate it with my left wing in an attempt to knock as many crystals off as possible hoping to later find on the ground for analysis. In a hard right turn the outer third of my left wing sliced through the UFO's crystals with the sound of an intense hale storm on a tin roof. The hundreds of contacted crystals broke cleanly over the leading edge of my wing (strange but no fragments) and I could clearly see that the severed surfaces were of a light smooth frosty texture. At this time I could see approximately 40 to 50 feet deep into the crystals (UFO) where it became totally dense and black with nothing but the crystals. I also noticed that those crystals my wing did NOT contact were NOT effected by the turbulence of my wing - they never moved or even quavered - another observation that was "not possible". The illustration of the crystals below is exactly what I saw on that day.

一旦我看见不明飞行物不坚硬,我作了个决定(有降落伞)用左机翼穿透它我试图尽可能多地敲击掉许多水晶希望稍后在地面上找到散落物。艰难的右转向伴随一片锡屋顶上一阵强烈的硬拉咆哮声音我飞机左翅膀外部三分之一切削过不明飞行物水晶。 数以百计接触到的水晶在我机翼边缘上干净折断掉(奇怪但是没有碎片),而且我可以清楚地看见被切断面是一个光滑如霜构造。这个时候我可以看见大约40到50英尺深的水晶,那里面水晶变得更为密集,除水晶外黑乎乎什么也看不见。我也注意到我的机翼没接触到的那些水晶不被我的机翼喧嚣影响 – 它们从不移动或甚至颤动-另外的“不可能” 的观察。下面的水晶插图完全地是我那天所看见的。

The sound and the drag created by my wings collision with the crystals was consistent with the solid weight of ice (or the like) and caused my aircraft to cartwheel which caused a 60 degree CCW roll. I remember this because I became instantly concerned about gyro damage and then just as instantly realized how insignificant that was considering what had just happened.

声音和被我机翼与水晶碰撞产生的拖拉与坚硬重量的冰一致(或相似的)而且引起了我飞机倾斜引起了一个60度CCW翻转。因为我立即转为关注陀螺仪损坏的事,所以我记得这个,然后正象立即意识到与仅仅已经发生的一切相比是多么无关紧要。

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-6-9 22:40:53编辑过]

愿这个世界充满阳光、欢乐、爱!让我们用爱温暖这个世界;用艺术美化人们的生活;用科技迎接未来-------http://www.chinaufo.com/bbs/index.asp;QQ289616215
ip地址已设置保密
2005/6/9 22:34:47
找寻
帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
等级:版主
文章:258
积分:2258
门派:无门无派
注册:2005年4月16日
 用支付宝给找寻付款或购买其商品,支付宝交易免手续费、安全、快捷! 点击这里发送电子邮件给找寻

发贴心情
[原创]高路淘金系列:吃出金牙(一):弱化弱点——谁来教现代黄蓉烹饪?

As for investigations, this was on a Sunday and GATO was closed. The only evidence would be any recordings where radar approach states that they see nothing on radar (no evidence) and all the paint and fiberglass missing from the leading edge of my outer port wing (still no evidence). I examined thoroughly looking for fragments of the UFO's crystals imbedded in the wing but found nothing. I didn't think until much later that there might have been microscopic evidence in the fiberglass. I've been kicking myself for that ever since then. The good news is that the wing was repaired and repainted so it is possible that microscopic fragments still exist imbedded in the fiberglass underneath the new paint. I recently checked the "N" number online and the plane is still flying and in California.

至于调查,这是一个星期日,而GATO是关闭的。唯一的证据会是雷达接近地方的任何记录,在雷达上什么也没看见(没有证据), 也丝毫看不见我外面的舱门机翼(也没有证据)螺旋桨的前缘所失去油漆和玻璃纤维。我彻底地在机翼中找寻不明飞行物水晶镶嵌的碎片但是什么也没有发现。直到后来我才认为也许在玻璃纤维中有细微证据。从那时我不断自责。好消息就是机翼被修理而且被重新油漆过很可能细微碎片仍然镶嵌在新油漆下面玻璃纤维里。我最近在线检查“N”数字,而且飞机仍然在飞行及在加州。

I submit this only as a possible piece to the UFO puzzle and in hope that there's someone out there who can tell me what it was that I collided with.

我递交了不明飞行物迷题尽可能的片段希望这里面有人能告诉我碰撞的物体是什么。

NOTE: The Grumman AA-1B Yankee in the illustrations is the actual aircraft I was flying when I had the encounter. It was clipped from an old faded Poloroid taken while it was parked at RDU airport and the landing gear was not visible in the suns shadow - hence no landing gear on the otherwise fixed gear aircraft. I spent a great deal of time searching photo images of hundreds of clouds and terrain photos (for the proper altitude, location, and time of day) to make sure that the illustrations were EXACTLY what I saw on that day. Again these are ILLUSTRATIONS and NOT PHOTOS as I have had much forum response asking for the identity of my chase plane witness as well as claiming that "the photos are fake" because of the apparently 'retractable landing gear'. I found that many don't know the definition of "illustrated" so had to go back and add "not photos". LOL!

注意: 当我有了这个遭遇的时候, 在插图中Grumman AA-1B美国佬是我正在飞的真实的飞机。它是从旧的已褪色的 Poloroid 照片剪贴下来,当时它停在RDU飞机场而且起落架在太阳阴影下看不见- 因此在固定齿轮飞机上没有起落架。我花很多时间寻找数以百计云和地形照片(具有适当高度,位置和时间)图像确定插图完全地是我那天所看见的。此外这些是插图而非照片,因我有很多论坛回应要求 我追赶飞机证人身份以及因为那显然地‘可伸缩起落架' 而声称“照片是假的”。 我发现多数人不知道“插图说明”的解说,只好再返回来补上“不是照片”。大声笑着说!

I submitted all this many years ago to the major UFO reporting sites when they were established online but didn't get a single response. I recently found out (from one of those sites) that for lack of an exact date (required for their filing) it was never filed.

当它们联网的时候,多年以前我向大的不明飞行物报告网站递交了这些全部资料,但是没有收到一个回应。我最近通过(由其中网站之一)发现由于缺乏精确的数据(他们存档文件需要的)它决不会被存档。

I believe that this encounter will add a significant piece to the UFO puzzle and is too important for me NOT to take the risk of submitting it. I believe that in the case of UFO's - the more input the better.

我相信这个遭遇将会增加不明飞行物迷题重要的细节而且对我是如此重要不得不冒递交它的危险。我相信不明飞行物例子 –记载的越多,效果越好。

转自http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page953.html?theme=light

愿这个世界充满阳光、欢乐、爱!让我们用爱温暖这个世界;用艺术美化人们的生活;用科技迎接未来-------http://www.chinaufo.com/bbs/index.asp;QQ289616215
ip地址已设置保密
2005/6/9 22:36:36

2   2   1/1页      1    
Copyright ©2000 - 2007 bdpsclub.org