暂未添加该信息。

订阅本站的 RSS 2.0 新闻组

jingjing15主页 >> 文章 >> jingjing15 >> 浏览信息《would like to see the13》

jingjing15 | 评论(0) | 阅读(264)
    查看详细访友列表 访友脚印

星期五   晴天 
    主题 would like to see the13

would like to see the13
    Near the entrance there is a large Modern painting rose garden, trees, flowers are white, three gardeners are busy dyed white flowers. Alice felt a very strange look came to think about. When Abstract painting she is moving them away in the past, when one nike sneakers of them said: "be careful, Five! Do not like to paint splashed on my body than I do air max 95 not care," Five angrily said, "is Laoqi touched my arm. Laoqi max 90 then raised his head and said: "Come on! Five, do you always put the blame to others. "You better not say it," Five said, "I heard the Queen say only yesterday, you jordan air should be beheaded punishment! Why?" The first one asked to speak. This has nothing to do with you and her younger brother! "Laoqi say no, with him!" Five said, "I want to tell him - this is because you do not have to cook Naqu onions, people fitness equipment instead of tulip roots!" Laoqi roll forming machine throw away the brush in hand said, "Oh, talking about the unfair things ... ..." He suddenly saw Alice, Alice is standing up to see that they do. He then did Conveyor belt vulcanizer not say that the two also evaporative cooling look back. Then three are deeply bowed, "Please tell me," said Alice, timidly, "Why do roses dyed? Five and Laoqi are looking at second child, second child whispered:" Oh , Miss, you know, there solar heaters should be kinds of red roses, and we made a mistake, and kinds of white roses, if the Queen discovered that we all have to be beheaded. Miss, you see, we're doing our best efforts, your visit Swimming pool accessories to the Queen before they ... ... "At this point, has been water filling machine anxiously looked for Five, suddenly exclaimed:" Queen! Queen! "It's three gardeners Shimoji get on the ground in the immediate face-down. Then came the sound of many footsteps, and Alice promotional gifts curious look forward to, would like to see the Queen. Firstly, to the 10 hand Spiked Club of the soldiers, who all look the same and the three gardeners, are rectangular plate, hands and feet long at the plate corners. Then sporting goods came 10 courtiers, who were all decorated camping goods with diamonds, like the soldiers, like two two side by side the walk. courtiers behind the children of the royal family, these cute little guys, a pair of opponents in hand happily jumping came, and they were all with Hearts (Hearts and china products courtiers of the diamonds, the soldiers of the Spiked Club, is cards The three kinds of colors. namely: hearts, box, flower, English intended for the hearts, diamonds, clubs.) adorned. followed by the guests, most reading glasses of the guests is also a king and queen. in nike max those guests, the Alice recognition out of the White Rabbit, it is hurriedly and nervously said, and others say is nod and smile, no one took note of Alice. Then, is a nike sneakers red heart warrior, his hands held out on the crown on a purple mat . After this huge team is the heart king and queen. Alice did not know that it should not be like the three gardeners, as places get on the ground face down, she Oil painting did not remember passing the ranks of the royal family, there is such a rule . "People are face-down under the tummy, who view? In this way, the ranks of what is the use? "Also this thought, still standing there, wait and see Alice walked in front of the ranks, all stopped and stared at her. Queen of Hearts Takegami asked sternly:" This is a Who! "Red Warrior is only using a bow and a smile in reply. Fool!" Said the queen shook his head and said impatiently, and then to Alice asked: "What's your name? Children?"
    jingjing15 发表于:2010/2/26 9:00:08